Linx Display Station for 820 & 1020 Overview
Have you ever wanted to quickly display something from a tablet to a TV or monitor?
The Linx 820 & 1020 tablets have a micro HDMI port, however, you might not have it on or it can be fiddly to get to a free port on the TV. There are also wireless options, however, these aren't always viable and can introduce lag or stuttering.
With the Display Station from Linx, you can set up a small TV or large monitor just where you might need it. The base of the Display Station has a 13 pin connector - perfect for just slotting an 820 or 1020 tablet straight in.
As soon as this is connected, you can begin sharing content. This can be used for gaming, watching videos or even just getting some work done.
The Display Station provides 2 USB ports so you can add extra peripherals. For instance, you could leave a mouse and keyboard permanently attached. There is also support for USB gamepads like the Xbox One controller.
Reasons to buy Linx Display Station for 820 & 1020
- Seamlessly share content to a big screen
- Compatible with Linx 820 and 1020 tablets
- Share content on a big screen
- Useful for gaming, movies, streaming or document work
- Additional USB ports for extra peripherals
Linx Display Station for 820 & 120 Specifications
- Base: 20 x 285 x 264 mm
- Arm: 427 x 72 x 113 mm
Supported Mounting Plates
- 75 x 75 mm
- 100 x 100 mm
- 2x full-size USB
- 13 pin connector (to tablets)
- Mouse: USB / Bluetooth (via USB dongle)
- Keyboard: USB / Bluetooth (via USB dongle)
- Gamepad: USB / Bluetooth (via USB dongle)
- Up to 29" (Ultrawide)
- Up to TBA