Netgear Aircard 810 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Overview
For situations where you require high speed Internet access for multiple devices, a mobile Hotspot can be perfect.
Utilising a data connection from a mobile provider, the Netgear Aircard 810 can create a hotspot for up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices. This lets you share a single access point, useful at work, on a trip or in a shared home where you can't get a fixed line.
The large 2.4" colour LCD display makes it easy to setup and use on a regular basis. This also lets you configure settings and make adjustments to the connection easily. At just 112 x 69 x 15.5 mm, the Aircard 810 is compact and easy to rest on a table or shelf.
A Windows PC or connected mobile device can be used to complete the initial set up of the Aircard 810.
Once the Aircard 810 is set up, you will be able to enjoy download speeds of up 600Mbps where supported.
As an added bonus, the included Jump Boost connector and cable can let you charge up a mobile device.
Finally, you can also enhance the experience by using the 810 as a file sharing unit for connected devices. Add a microSD card and any connected devices can store and copy files via the network.
Netgear AirCard App
You can manage your NetGear AirCard from any connected mobile device thanks to the AirCard App.
This lets you view connected devices, network strength, data usage by month or session and enable advanced features.
The NetGear AirCard app is available for modern smartphones, tablets, Kindles and other mobile products from the following outlets:
Reasons to buy Netgear Aircard 810 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- Unlocked to almost all networks worldwide (confirmed supported carriers)
- Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Active Battery: Up to 11 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
- SIM type: Micro SIM (3FF)
- Large LCD Touch Screen for easy setup and usage
- MicroSD Slot for mobile file sharing/storage
- Factory unlocked - use with any mobile network provider
Netgear Aircard 810 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Box Contents
- NETGEAR AirCard® 810S Mobile Hotspot
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Re-chargeable Li-ion battery
Netgear Aircard 810 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Specification
- 112 x 69 x 15.5 mm
- 132 grams
- 4G LTE Advanced
- 802.11 ac/b/g/n
- Dual band WiFi 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz
- Factory Unlocked - all compatible networks
- No Contract Required
- International Roaming supported
- 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FDD: 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- TDD: 2300 / 2600 / 2600 MHz
- Category 11 support with 3 band carrier aggregation (up to 600Mbps download where supported)
- 2.4" LCD Display
- Color touch screen
- Removable 2,930 mAh Li-on battery
- Up to 11 hours of continuous use
- Up to 300 hours of standby
- Connect up to 15 WiFi enabled devices