Clove Technology are no longer able to obtain Samsung SmartThings products. For alternative equipment, please view our full Smart Home range
Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor Overview
Something any homeowner fears is a leak or flood. Water has the potential to do a lot of damage to fittings, furnishngs and on occasions structural integrity.
Often it's not a large flood that causes issues, but a slow and steady leak that causes damage to build up over time. Such a thing could also be causing you to spend extra money on your ills due to wasted water.
A Moisture Sensor from Samsung SmartThings can be installed anywhere you think there could be a risk of leaks or flooding. Wireless and battery powered, the Moisture Sensor will react as soon as it senses any liquid - it can also be configured to respond to temperature changes as well.
Receive notifications to your SmartThings smartphone app and have other connected equipment respond to the alert immediately, such as shutting off power sockets, turning on lights or sounding an alarm.
Samsung SmartThings Collection
The SmartThings collection includes a range of products that can all communicate to cxreate your personalised network.
Remember, Samsung SmartThings are also compatible with hundreds of products from other manufacturers. Check offers & compatibility with the SmartThings app.
- Samsung SmartThings Starter Kit
- Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Samsung SmartThings Power Outlet
- Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor
- Samsung SmartThings Multi Sensor
- Samsung SmartThings Presence Sensor
Reasons to buy Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor
- Remotely monitor equipment and occurences at your home
- Be notified when the Moisture Sensor is triggered and create automatic responses from other connected equipment
- Receive notifications and control from the SmartThings smartphone app (Apple / Android / Windows)
- Interact wirelessly with connected products
- Compatible with 100s of products from other manufacturers
- Open to modifications and enhancements through the SmartThings Developer Program
Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor Technical Specifications
- Rated Voltage: 3 V
- Type: CR-2 (1x)
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years
- iOS 7.0+ / Android 4.0 / Windows Phone 8.1+
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Shipping / Storage
- Temperature: -20 to 50 °C
- Humidity Range: 0 to 90 % RH. (non-condensing)
- Wireless: FCC / ZigBee / CE
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2
- TX Strength: +8 dBm
- RF Channels: 16
- Range: 130+ ft. (40+ m) LOS
- Colour: White
- Dimension (HxWxD): 59.4 x 37.8 x 21.6 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Sensor Type: SmartThings Moisture Sensor
- Set-up Booklet
- Battery: CR-2 (3 V, 2 yrs life)